We are back in-person in 2022 with the Home Installation and Dwelling Contractor Qualifier Seminar on March 9th at the Best Western Premier in Oshkosh, WI. This seminar is approved for 6 hours of continuing education for the following licenses: Manufactured Home Installer, Dwelling Contractor Qualifier, and Home Inspectors (UDC Construction Inspector).
- Good Foundations & Installation Leads to Happy Homeowners – Harold Mouser, PFS-TECO
- Home Installation Safety – George Gruetzmacher – WisCon
- Key Elements to Home Installation – Cecil Ayllon, Sedco Piers Inc.
- Proper Manufactured Home Inspections – Jack Wotruba, Dept of Safety and Professional Service
- Innovations in Home Installation – Michael Henretty SEBA Professional Services and Angelo Wallace, HUD Office of Manufactured Housing
Register online to attend, sponsor or exhibit. Please register by February 23rd!
License Status & Info:
If you have not already created an online account for your license(s) with the Department of Safety & Professional Services, please do so ASAP at https://esla.wi.gov/PortalCommunityLogin. DSPS will only send reminders and future communication by email. Your license renewal(s) will also be done under your online account. If you are unsure of your license status, you may check this under your account or go to https://esla.force.com/verifylicense.