The 2022 Annual Conference will show you how to seize the opportunity and propel the factory-built housing industry in front of more consumers.
This two-day event will be held on November 9th & 10th at the Ingleside Hotel in Pewaukee, and is filled with meetings both days, an Exhibitor Reception followed by dinner and presentations, plus plenty of time to network with exhibitors and other members. Register today!
- Trends in Energy Efficiency & Smart Home Technology
- What’s Happening with Wisconsin’s Population
- CrossMod, Is This the Future of Attainable Housing
- Federal Policy Landscape for Manufactured Housing
- How Do Federal Interest Rates Affect the Industry and Inventory, Chattel, and Mortgage Financing
- Telling Your Story
- Installation Beyond Concrete
- Small Business Programs to Help You Run Your Business
EARLY REGISTRATION DISCOUNT ENDS OCTOBER 25th. For more details, check out the event online! Also, see how your company can get your business notices by members with our sponsor and exhibitor opportunities!